Monday, January 31, 2011

Rainy Monday

It's hard to get out of the bed on days like this! Rain started about 5am and at 530 my alarm went off.  Talk about torture.  The girls dragged themselves out of bed pretty well considering it was Monday and the weather was obviously perfect for sleeping in.  All day long today I was looking forward to coming home and mopping my hardwoods. Don't ask why. I wish I knew. Anyhow, I got the floors mopped and even gave Addie Belle a little mopping lesson. 


Lately, no matter how I do Addie's hair, she comes home with it in a big fuzzy mess.



Ali had a good bit of homework so she worked on that while Addie and I mopped over the downstairs floors twice! 





Ali is going to school with me tomorrow! She has a dr's appointment at 9:15, so I'm going to teach my first couple classes and then take off with her to the doctor.  I have no idea why she's so excited about going to work with me tomorrow. She's surely more excited about it than I am.  







No comments:

Post a Comment