Friday, January 14, 2011

Finally Friday! FREE AGAIN!!

Here's a great shot of Ali in EBA's Spelling Bee yesterday. A special thanks to whoever it is at EBA who always remembers to take pictures at school events like this!

Considering all the craziness with the weather related school closings this week, we had a pretty good couple days. I think the kids were as ready to get out of the house as I was! This morning Addie Belle wanted to wear her Virginia Tech shirt and her Hokie Bow. Then of COURSE, we had to take her picture! As I've said before, almost everyone on my side of the family went to UGA, but VT runs a close second in the number of graduates in my family. A few years back, I made the mistake of allowing my cousin Meredith to teach the girls the Hokie cheer. It was ON from that day forward. Addie just likes the word Hokie for some reason!
I'm not sure why she is trying to cross her eyes. :)

I feel like a yankee when I say this but.... It was a balmy 50 degrees today!  You know you've been in a deep freeze when you think 50 feels great! The girls both took off outside as soon as they could sit their backpacks down!



Friday evenings are the best! We're watching a movie tonight and staying up too late! The girls have basketball games tomorrow, and luckily they are not early games! That 8:30 game about killed me last weekend. Then, we're headed to the promised land (Athens, GA) on Sunday to watch the Lady Dawgs take on the Lady Gators. Ali and Addie are so excited!  Shannon and Hailey are going with us and if the weather allows, we're going to eat somewhere entirely too greasy and hopefully take some great photos of the kids around campus. Then Pete and I have the day off on Monday while the kids go back to school! Now THAT is something to be excited about! Happy weekend everyone!







No comments:

Post a Comment