Thursday, January 27, 2011

Abstract Randomness Part 2

I haven't found my card reader. Truthfully I haven't had time to look for it. Today I about went into a tizzy when I saw Ali Grace outside playing with Bess, our collie.  She's trying so hard to train Bess to do tricks and Bess loves Ali so much. Unfortunately Bess just isn't so smart. Tomorrow I'm going to turn this house upside down and if I can't find my card and my card reader, then it's off to Wal Mart I go.

Today's Abstract Random moment:  I cannot tolerate a classroom that is in disarray. My desk cannot be a mess. My room cannot smell funky. (This is a challenge since I teach 8th grade and 8th graders are naturally funky- especially after PE.) Anyhow, after straightening my room and dusting, organizing some long overdue papers and throwing away stacks of junk, I could not find ANYTHING. Ugh!! What a curse. My room is a wreck and I can find things. My room looks like a classroom they show you in those education magazines- I can't find my own butt.

The Tomlinsons are coming to visit this weekend and I shouldn't have told my girls. They are SO excited. They love Cohen and they play so well with him. They are excited about inviting Cohen to see them play basketball on Saturday too!

Pete had a Young Farmer meeting tonight so it's just me and the girls.  I had several folks ask for some more "blast from the past" pictures so until my card reader and I reunite, here goes:
Ali Grace at Bass Pro Shoppe I think  2006

Addie Summer 2005

Ali and Alicia 


Ali headed to Alicia and Brian's one weekend

Ali Grace <1 yr

Blue eyed Ali Grace with her Uncle David
Addie and Gran

Mama will kill me for posting these since she's like HALF that size now. 

No comments:

Post a Comment