Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Back to the Grind


This morning went considerably better than I imagined it would. The girls went back to school today, but I had another teacher workday. Luckily, I didn't have to rush off as usual (since my school starts at an insane hour of the day). Ali and Addie were definitely dragging though! It didn't help that they were out till after 9 last night with basketball practice. Back to the homework/early to bed/early to rise routine. Overall, not a bad first day back after a holiday!

No Addie isn't pitching a fit in this picture. Thankfully she's never really been a fit pitcher. I asked her what she was doing and she said she was looking for ladybugs in the door crevice. She said she saw Billy the Exterminator looking for ladybugs once. She looked in every nook and cranny of the downstairs today with a flashlight. I think we passed inspection.



 


                                                                                                                      



No comments:

Post a Comment