Sunday, January 2, 2011

Open windows!

We were so blessed to begin 2011 with beautiful weather. The Lawson and Tomlinson kids were able to  play outside with Addie and Ali. They spent most of the morning climbing the rock wall or riding around on the electric gator.
I love to take pictures of my redheads when the sun is just right. My aunt Rubye used to tell me that my red hair looked like spun copper. Now looking at my own children I know what she meant. I am definitely blessed to be a mom of redheads!

And of course no day on the farm is complete without a relay race on the hay bales and a ride around the arena on Peaches. 


I didn't think Addie could get much cuter, but doggone it- put a riding helmet on her and she is EVEN cuter!!
Ali was riding so well today that Pete mistook her for an adult and asked who was riding in the arena today.  She is growing up way too fast.  :(

Today made me remember why I love living in the Deep South. I like a little cold and a LOT of warm! We had a great day today with our windows open and it was a fantastic way to wrap up our Christmas vacation.

Alicia, Bailey, Ali and me enjoying the sunshine!










1 comment:

  1. I told you hot was better than cold and sunshine better than snow! Glad ya'll had fun- can't believe we have to go back tomorrow :{{{

    ReplyDelete