Friday, January 7, 2011

Finally Friday!

We had a pretty good week back to school. It was tough getting back into the routine though. I really do dream of a job that starts at 8am and I know it sounds crazy to say I'd consider another position just for a later start time but it causes a crazy hardship on my family when I have to leave my house at 7am rather than 7:30 or later. Didn't say I was going to do it, but every morning when my alarm goes off at 5:30 I seriously do consider it.

Pete had to take up tickets at the basketball game tonight so it was just the girls at home. We popped popcorn and watched a couple of netflix movies on the wii. My sister in law told us about netflix via the wii several weeks ago but we'd never set it up until my friend Noel came down for New Year's and set it up for us. We love it!  I don't watch that much TV and neither do the girls,  but on a cold windy night like this, a movie, popcorn, and a snuggly blanket are great!  Both girls got to pick a movie. Ali picked Planet 51 and Addie picked a Veggie Tales movie. Ali loves Veggie Tales too but she won't tell anyone since she doesn't want anyone to know she still watches "kid movies". 




The girls have their first basketball game in the morning at 8:30. I wish it wasn't so early since I value my slow moving Saturday mornings but it should be a  blast. They are very excited and I can't wait to see them in action!

No comments:

Post a Comment