Monday, February 28, 2011

You know you're blog's too long when...

You're blog may be excessive when... you get a notice that you've used too much storage and must purchase more! Ha! Of course I purchased more! Here's a few pics from last night that I couldn't post due to an overload! :)

Pete helped Addie ride without training wheels.

filthy filthy filthy feet!

Ali held the light while Pete fixed my car.
 The girls spent this afternoon playing basketball outside. We waited on the screened porch for Pete to get home from work and Ali did her homework. He brought home pizza and we all ate on the porch while waiting for the rain! I love the sounds you hear from that porch. Tonight we heard crickets, frogs and an owl.


Tonight the weather is looking rough outside and I ditched the Relay for Life captains' meeting. I feel guilty about missing, but I hate driving at night and I'm even worse in the rain. Plus, it's so hard to come home and turn right back around and leave my crew!

I'm looking forward to playing Bunco with a fun group of ladies tomorrow night! Can't wait! I am in need of a girls night!  

2 comments:

  1. I've never gotten a notice- what are you storing on this blog???

    ReplyDelete
  2. it's the number of pics in the picasa web album really- not the length of the blog. I just bought some more storage space for 5 dollars. It holds about 10,000 pictures for that much. I should be good for awhile! :)

    ReplyDelete