Thursday, February 24, 2011

Where's a Friday when you really need one?

It's a good thing we only have a 4 day work week this week. I feel like I've been beaten with a stick! I mean I am worn out! I don't know what it is. Maybe I've just been enjoying this beautiful weather a bit too much!  Whatever it is, I'm sure ready for a weekend!

This afternoon I had an SIP meeting after school.  I didn't get home till nearly 5:30. By the time I got home, Addie had thrown her clothes off and jumped into the hot tub with some of her pool toys from last summer. She was naked as a jaybird splashing around in the hot tub! That girl is REALLY ready for summer!


I was met at the door by Ali Grace who proudly told me she'd made 100 on her math test today! Go Ali Go Ali Go Ali!! She does not struggle in math. She struggles when she is TIMED in math. We spend elementary years telling kids to speed up in math and then middle and high school telling them to slow down. Oh well... now that she's getting older and past the "timed facts" phase, her math grade has steadily crept back up to an A! I am so proud of her!




No comments:

Post a Comment