Wednesday, February 2, 2011

:)

This morning Addie gave me the scare of my life! Nothing is scarier than not being able to find your child! Last night, I was almost sure she slept on the sofa. She has a habit of falling asleep on the sofa and she's gotten too big for me to carry up the stairs. Since Pete dislocated his shoulder last year, he has no business carrying her either so we just leave her there. If she doesn't sleep there then she'll sleep on the daybed in the playroom or in her own bedroom. I could not find her in ANY of these places this morning and when I saw the front door unlocked I came unglued. About the time I screamed for Pete, this is what I saw:

She was in my bed! Somehow she'd come down the hallway at the same time I'd gone through the dining room and we'd passed without me knowing. She scared me to death!


I had parent night at school and so Pete took the girls to eat ribs with Mama and Daddy. You can tell by their greasy faces and stained shirts!

I am so proud of Ali Grace's progress report! She has all A's except for an 89 in Math. She is cracker jack! She works very hard and I'm so so happy that she seems to have hit her stride. She has a 102 average in Spelling!
Addie came home with a whole stack of papers with E's. She despises handwriting and even her handwriting sheets had E's this week!  Go girls!

1 comment:

  1. Yeah Bennett girls!!!!! What is it with our kids and math?? Reading is their thing!! Colten did say did addition today!!

    ReplyDelete