Friday, February 11, 2011

Festive Friday!


Today EBA held their Valentine's Day celebration. Addie was decked out in her new V Day dress and I picked out a heart shirt for a totally indifferent Ali Grace to wear.  They came home today with a car full of loot. They got balloons from Gran and Papa, Nanny and Poppy and from us of course.  Ali Grace got a balloon from a boy which totally sent Pete into OMG Ali is growing up let's all freak out now mode.  He's recovered now thankfully.

The red on their cheeks is from the "cupid kisses" they got at the end of the day today. Oh and I swear I do brush Addie's hair and put it in a cute style in the mornings but it always comes home looking like Marie Laveau. 
Tomorrow we have early ballgames and it's our turn to provide after the game snacks. I bought the goodies and bags this afternoon and we got out our scrapbooking supplies and decorated the bags. (Yes that is my Christmas china still on display)



The bags are all decorated and filled with goodies!

But who cares about any of that since cousin Emma has arrived!



4 comments:

  1. I cannot tell you how much I love that you referenced Marie Laveau!

    Your girls are so adorable - it's like looking through to the past in some ways!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad you know who Marie LaVeau is!! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. love Addie's dress --pillowcase dress???

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes of course..... I dread the day my girls are too old for a pillowcase dress!

    ReplyDelete