Friday, February 4, 2011

Warning: Wild Weekend Ahead



We had to make a trip to Wal Mart in the rain tonight. I know I am nuts! Ali had to have new school supplies and Addie wanted to get her "reward" for making such good grades and not having her stick pulled all year so far! (Knock on wood!)  The picture of Ali reminds me of myself when I was a kid. I used to LOVE to organize my notebooks when I was in school. I have no idea why since now I couldn't organize a sock drawer.

We also had to go look for a new Georgia shirt for Addie Belle. She has plenty of red and black dresses but we thought with the weather being ugly, a dress might not cut it this weekend in Athens especially since she yelled hysterically all the way to the car tonight "MY SOCKS ARE SOAKED!"  We had to run in a torrential rain and when we all got back into the car we were cracking up laughing! Addie again said "Did anyone hear me? MY SOCKS ARE SOAKED!"   

No comments:

Post a Comment