Tuesday, March 15, 2011

You've got a friend in Me!


Addie was so cute today when I came home from a stressful day at work. I was cooking supper and she was sitting at the bar with Woody and Jessie singing "You've got a Friend in Me". She was making them dance together and high five each other. It was so precious. Of course as soon as she saw me looking at her she stopped singing. She told me they were learning that song in music class. 

Speaking of friends, Ali Grace had a total and complete meltdown over leaving her math book at school. I just told her to finish her homework at recess. Seriously kid- you have an A in Math. One homework assignment does not a flunkie make!  This did nothing to cure the meltdown. She finally called her sweet friend Emily who read all 30 problems to her over the phone. Now on that list of things a good friend does for you like "help you hide the bodies of those who have ticked you off", "bails you out of jail" or "sits with you in jail", comes "reads you 30 math problems over the phone so you don't have to miss recess". Can I get an Amen?



  

2 comments:

  1. Amen- just call me when we need to hide those bodies..ha!ha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The way my week is going it may be REALLY soon Tammy!!

    ReplyDelete