Thursday, March 24, 2011

I really don't understand why I come home dead tired and my children have the energy to jump rope all through the house and ride bikes up and down the driveway for hours. Something is wrong with this picture!







Addie wanted to ride her bike over to visit Nanny and Poppy. Ali Grace, after jumping rope inside for a solid hour, decided to ride with her daddy.


Addie changed the menu on the chalkboard in the outdoor kitchen to reflect what she wanted for dinner tonight. "Steak!"  I have never seen a child love steak more than she does.  


Unfortunately, Addie went flying down the driveway on her bike and bit it about half way down. I'm not sure what happened but she busted her lip, scraped her palms and both knees. She also has a big knot on her head. It's all part of being a kid I guess, but she sure felt terrible and I felt terrible for her. She was mostly mad and after a little neosporin, bandaids and kisses she seemed to be okay.  

We are so looking forward to the weekend. Our yard looks like the monster plantation at Six Flags. I'm also starting my straw bale garden in the back yard! I'll be sure to get pictures of my progress or lack thereof!

No comments:

Post a Comment