Thursday, March 3, 2011

I can see the weekend from here!

Short blog tonight... SO much going on! We are going to Jesup this weekend to visit Gran and Papa and we haven't packed a thing! Also, I just found out Annabelle and Carson will be there!! WOO HOO!! Not only will the girls get to see their FIRST cousins, they'll get to see their second and third cousins as well!  Seriously, it will make you gag thinking how much the Lyles side of the family loves each other! :) If you fight one of them, you fight ALL of them. I pick at all of them but I am proud to be part of such a remarkable family.

Addie was so excited when she came home today. She could not wait to tell me that she got the part of Tinkerbell in the K5 graduation play. She was so excited. Tinkerbell is a good part for a kid who sleeps in princess costumes.


Ali Grace told me all about the EBA spring concert. The theme is "The Greatest Gospel Songs of America".  You should have heard her singing "Swing Low Sweet Chariot"! Such a sweet little voice. I asked her if she got a part and she said she didn't try out for one! I really wanted to choke her. She said she was still too shy this year but maybe next year. :) 



No comments:

Post a Comment