Thursday, March 10, 2011

Guilty...

I would like to come forward and admit that I am the one who jinxed the spring weather and brought this cold, rain and wind today.  I knew it would happen when I went crazy on Etsy the other day and bought these cute as a button spring clothes for Addie Belle:


These two outfits above are from Lomah Acres out of Milford, Nebraska. The seamstress's name is
Kristin and she has unbelievable prices for what I call "knockabout clothes".  I've bought from her many times and have always been happy. She also sells handmade soaps.


I thought this tee would be perfect for Ali on St. Patrick's Day.
I bought the dresses below from Wee Whimsy Couture. Please don't go to that etsy site if you have a daughter under 6. It's highly addictive. Ask my husband or check my bank account. Who could resist this dress though?? Not me Mon Cheri!  


Custom Super Cute Polka Dot Pillowcase style dress With Pink flower 12m-5t
zoom



And what REALLY sent the weather downhill, was THIS adorable purchase from BP&Jelly Boutique out of Puyallup, Washington:

I apologize. I really do. I knew buying spring clothes this early was a bad idea. My grandfather never planted his spring garden before Good Friday. Maybe I shouldn't buy spring clothes until then.  Like THAT'S ever gonna happen. 

We're all looking forward to the weekend and hoping Colten can come visit Sunday afternoon.  Ali Grace has a birthday party. Saturday evening we are attending a benefit concert at First Methodist Church of Waynesboro for a sibling of one of Addie's classmates at EBA who is seriously ill. We have a full weekend ahead and can't wait to get it started! 



No comments:

Post a Comment