Monday, March 7, 2011

Not bad for a Monday!

I had a doctor's appointment in Augusta today and took the day off of work. It just so happened that I scheduled the appointment on the day that the girls had early release. I was able to pick them up at 12:30 and get some grocery shopping done. I also came home and cleaned frantically. My OCD is kicking in big time. I mopped the entire downstairs and folded a ridiculous amount of laundry.  I didn't mind cleaning at all since I could open the screened porch doors and listen to the girls giggling outside.

The girls have standardized testing this week. They take the Stanford 10 at EBA. Most kids would be bummed about testing, but Ali is elated since testing week means no homework!

Megamind arrived in the mail today and since we had no homework to fret over, the girls showered early, got on PJ's and popped popcorn for an impromptu movie night.  Not bad for a Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment