Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Zoo Crew!


 Addie's K5 class went to the Riverbanks Zoo today! When I asked her what the coolest thing she saw at the zoo was, she said "Mary Dalton's mother!".  I thought that was hyterical! My friend Amber was at the zoo with her daughter's class from Thomas Jefferson Academy. Addie told her teacher that Amber was my cousin. Who knows where kids come up with the things they say! Thanks Amber, for taking this picture of Addie at the zoo!

Pete leaves tomorrow for the State FFA Convention, so it'll be just us girls for a few days. We're going to the Jefferson County Relay for Life event Friday night and we'll have to look and find some more trouble to get into the rest of the weekend! Heck, at this point I'm just hoping I can survive until the weekend!


1 comment:

  1. You are ever so welcome Cousin Carmen! ;) She was too cute! :) We may be at the Relay so I will find you if we go!

    ReplyDelete