Wednesday, April 6, 2011

In love with Spring Break!

Aunt Bonnie got here early this morning and she brought 17 dresses with her. Yes, seventeen. She went to a huge Rare Editions warehouse dress sale in Richmond with my cousins Julie and Cindy. They called during my first period class wanting to know if I wanted them to pick up a few dresses for the girls! Addie would wear a dress every day if I'd let her. Mud, horse manure, and a dress. That's her. Bonnie told Addie that Julie picked out this hot number and said it'd be perfect for Addie. She was right. Addie loves it! It was her favorite and she's been wearing it all day long. 



I got a cute shot of Ali Grace on the porch too. She got a few new dresses as well, which she really needs. She has a spelling bee, an awards day ceremony and of course Easter coming up. I don't buy her many dresses because unlike Addie, she only wears a dress if she has to.


We finished up the evening at Coleman Lake. The crab legs were out of this world good! Our table looked like a crime scene when we left. Our friends Laura and Ralston went with us and we were amused at Ralston's first attempt at cracking crab legs!  Ali Grace cracked him under the table, poor guy. Crab legs are one of her favorite foods! 

Pete is picking Uncle Carlos up in Columbia tomorrow and bringing him to Waynesboro after a round of golf at Indian River. Golf shoes should be interesting with Pete's sunburned feet. I'm taking Addie to meet her friend Mary Will for a play date tomorrow afternoon. I haven't told her yet because I knew she wouldn't sleep she'd be so excited. We are loving spring break!
  

2 comments:

  1. I finally told Mary Will today. I love Addie's dress. Can't wait for our chat on the porch tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete