Thursday, April 14, 2011

Ready for a Wild Weekend!

Just to prove Addie is not a vagrant, I snapped this shot of her before she left for school. It seems when I take her pictures in the afternoon she looks like a homeless person so I just wanted to verify to everyone that she has a home and that we do in fact bathe her and brush her hair on occasion.   :)

 The girls don't have school tomorrow so they came home excited about their early start to the weekend. We're planning on an easter egg hunt, a trip to Kackleberry farm, AND a birthday party for one of Ali Grace's friends. They are both keyed up big time.

We grilled out at mom and dad's tonight. I love grilling with them on a Thursday night. It's so nice not having to cook and knowing tomorrow is Friday! 

1 comment:

  1. My son is the same way, always looking like a hot mess. I send him into the world looking lovely--but
    xoxo
    SC

    ReplyDelete