Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Eggcellent day!

Ali and I had the best time writing her paper on backyard chickens today. She had to write a paper on eggs and so she came up with the idea that she'd talk about her chores and her experiences with the chickens. She reminded me of the time that Miss Priss, a big Leghorn hen flew at her and left feathers in her hair! We had a laugh over that. I am so so so thankful that God has provided this place for us. The girls growing up on dirt is such a blessing.




Addie had a crash on her bike again. It wasn't serious this afternoon but it did seriously TICK her off! This is the face I got when I told her to get back on the bike!



I know you can't tell but Addie went to school today with her hair in a cute high ponytail with a bow made from the same fabric as her skirt, and a cute red jewel in the middle. She was cute as a button...but this is usually what she looks like when she gets home. They play HARD at Edmund Burke Academy and I'm glad they do. 

This weekend is jam packed. We had planned to go the the G-Day game in Athens but Pete was roped into prom preparations. The girls won't be upset though since they were invited to a friend's easter egg hunt! We are looking forward to it!

No comments:

Post a Comment