Tuesday, April 26, 2011

A SUPER SPARTAN SPELLER

Hooray for Ali Grace! She won third place at the David Emanuel Academy spelling bee this morning. Unfortunately I couldn't go see her, since we were giving the CRCT. I was so proud of her! 

I think she was so nervous she peeled the nail polish off of her fingernails during the bee!

No one is prouder of kids than their grandparents! Nanny wanted to treat Ali Grace to dinner. Poppy and Daddy had a Cattleman's Association meeting and so the girls went out for pizza! Ali got to pick the restaurant and she chose Pizza Hut. I usually abhor Pizza Hut but it wasn't too bad this time. Ali enjoyed being the queen of the evening. 

I watered the straw bale garden tonight and saw my first tomato AND my first bell pepper! Woohoo!  Yes, I've reached the age where I woo hoo about my garden and you know what? I'm fine with that. 




1 comment:

  1. I love BBQ pizza from Pizza Hut. Ali is very special young lady & smart too!

    ReplyDelete