Saturday, April 2, 2011

Busy at the Beach..

I'm posting early today because we're grilling out tonight and I want to enjoy the evening without worrying about getting my daily posting done!
The kids had a great time this morning at the Alligator Farm. Pete and Sarah waited patiently on the front porch of the cottage for the whole crew to get dressed and out. Pete is not amused. He does not like to wait. For anything.
Soon after we arrived at the Alligator Farm, Addie had to rescue Ali Grace from the jaws of death.

Addie and Emma were fascinated by all the reptiles and birds at the zoo.  Can you tell they are peas in a pod?

 Gran and Papa tagged right along with us and helped us herd the girls and keep them from crawling inside the alligator enclosure.
 The whole crew... well minus David and me... the picture takers.
 Ali Grace and the two peas trying to plan our next move at the zoo.

 Addie quickly tired of the zoo. All she really wanted to do was put her feet in the ocean! She gets that from her mama.


Ali Grace is sporting the new pink alligator earrings Gran bought her at the gift shop. She knew she'd better ask Gran and not me. I buy nothing Gator affiliated.
 Gran and the girls looked for shells and sharks teeth. It was quite windy and I stayed under a towel!
We're grilling out at here tonight and the men are off to Gander Mountain with a strict no gun buying policy in full effect. We'll see how that holds up. You know I've had a full day when the outlet malls don't even sound appealing!

No comments:

Post a Comment