Wednesday, April 20, 2011

CELEBRATE Good Times!




Tonight my parents took us all out to Coleman Lake to celebrate my dissertation approval. I'm not done yet, but a HUGE chunk of it just got approved. I already feel like I'm walking around a little bit lighter. That was before the crab legs of course. 
Before we left, Addie had to make her daily visit with the puppies!


Addie loved up on Poppy during dinner. She knows exactly where her bread is buttered.

Ali Grace can crack crab legs as fast as any adult! Crab legs are her favorite!


Nanny and the girls... before they were lifted off the ground by a herd of mosquitoes.


Addie posing on the Ogeechee overlook at Coleman Lake. 

Ali, complete with butter stains from the crab legs.



We had a great evening out!  

No comments:

Post a Comment