Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Terrific Tuesday!


This is my bare side porch. It has stairs going down off the porch and it has great potential. No idea what to do with it. Open to suggestions.

I had a wild morning this morning when my principal informed me that I had to be at a Kiwanis Luncheon for Teachers of the Year today at 12:30. I had not dressed for the occasion and had to turn around and come back home to change and then race back to the meeting! I made it in time and the luncheon was wonderful. With every evil in the world being blamed on teachers these days, it was very nice to be recognized and treated to lunch. Thanks to Kiwanis for that!

Addie had a great afternoon outdoors. She helped Pete put on the tomato cages in the strawbale garden. If you're interested in strawbale gardening go to www.strawbalegardens.com  Mine aren't nearly that pretty yet but they will be! Addie loves to help her daddy. Notice her change of wardrobe. I've given up and have picked my battles in that arena. 










I survived the first day of CRCT AND I learned my 3rd chapter of my dissertation has been approved. Now I just need IRB approval and I'll be on my way. I cannot imagine what it will be like when I finish this beast. It's been a monkey on my back for a long time now and I will surely be happy when it's out of my life. 



No comments:

Post a Comment