Sunday, April 10, 2011

Spring Break Wrap up!

We have had an absolute blast over Spring break! We've been to the beach, we've relaxed, Pete, Carlos and Ali played golf and we've helped host one heck of a party. Check out this picture of Addie I took this evening! She looks like a refugee! That is the face of a kid who has partied out and lived it up this week!


We all enjoyed a low country boil tonight and the kids were so exhausted we came back across the road a little early and watched the conclusion of the Masters. A perfect way to wrap up Spring break.

I am looking forward to Bunko tomorrow night with a great bunch of ladies who make me laugh hysterically. This will certainly be a tough week getting back into a routine and hunkering down for the  CRCT and the final 30 days of school. I need all the comic relief I can get!

1 comment: