Monday, April 11, 2011

Monday ...that's all I can say!


Tonight was Bunko night for me! I love my girls night out time. That's code word for "don't expect a long post tonight".  We really had a ball! You never know what you might find out at Bunko. People watch racy shows that you never would have imagined! People whack their children with flip flops. .... I'm telling you this Bunko is a learning experience.

I left the girls with Pete and they had a great time. Why wouldn't they? It appears that they had chocolate chip cookies and french fries for supper!

2 comments:

  1. I have you know I did not watch, but turned the channel as soon as I saw the subject-GROSS! I can't believe they have that kind of stuff on basic cable.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That cracked me up! It really is crazy what they put on primetime though!

    ReplyDelete