Thursday, May 19, 2011

Winding Down the School Year

No pictures today. Sorry Gran and Papa! I've taken a break from blogging for a few days because it takes every ounce of energy I have to get through the last week of school! Middle schoolers are nuts on a regular day, much less the LAST week of school. Tomorrow is the last day and it's been a great week so far, but I have to clean out a classroom and move into an office soon. I have a tremendous amount of work to do and while most teachers wait until the next year to set up their classroom, I cannot enjoy my summer until I know my room is ready to go for next year. OCD. I know.

Ali Grace has mixed feelings about the school year ending. She has made some great friends this year and she will miss them. We have a great summer planned though and I am looking forward to having a blast with Pete and the girls!

Pete went off to the firing range this afternoon so I'm taking it his last few days of school have been more stressful than mine!

No comments:

Post a Comment