Sunday, May 1, 2011

Super Sweet Sibling Sunday

For all the fighting from yesterday, today was a great day! The girls laughed and played most of the day outside. I had a thousand errands to run. Thankfully, Addie's friend Mary Will came to play for a little while today while her mom went shopping. The kids had a blast and romped all over the farm.

Poor Ali Grace is about to send me over the edge with her bangs! She wants to let them grow out but I might seriously lose my mind in the process. I love short hair on her but she wants to let it grow long and since I've bigger fish to fry, I let her. Speaking of which, I am way overdue for some maintenance! Have you ever looked in the mirror one day and said Whoaaaa......you are OUT of control! Well that was me a couple days ago. I need my hair colored, my eyebrows waxed, my nails done and my feet need a pedicure in the worst possible way! Fear not! I'm getting it done this week. If you meet me on the sidewalk just look the other way until about Thursday. I should be back in business by then! 




1 comment:

  1. Love this pic of our sweet girls-thanks for allowing MW to play. She is still talking about that puppy.

    ReplyDelete