Monday, May 2, 2011

Two More Mondays!

Thank goodness we are winding the school year down! I'm about to lose my mind! Things get so busy towards the end of the year. We have Addie's K5 graduation  coming up, field days, end of the year parties, etc. We have a big weekend coming up with the Buzzard Blast in Louisville, a Derby Party, and friends coming into town to visit! My uncle Carlos is coming up from Florida to play in the Edmund Burke Academy Golf Tournament with Pete as well!  It's about to run mama wild!
Gotta take a few deep breaths...

There. That's better.


Addie only wore 3 different outfits today which is good for her. She took a shower tonight and when she got out, wanted to put on the dress she was going to wear tomorrow. Guess we'll iron it in the morning! Ali didn't make the blog tonight. It's a good think we have a tankless hot water heater since she's been in the shower for some time! She is REALLY growing up. She's starting to fret over what to wear and how to do her hair and what so and so thinks about this and that... I'm bracing myself because I know I'm not ready for it!


No comments:

Post a Comment