Saturday, May 21, 2011

Get the Girl a Glock!

I've always wondered if the situation arose, if I'd be able to actually shoot someone. Today I did confirm that in fact I could mow down someone if I had to. It all turned out to be a big misunderstanding and the guys who almost died were "kidding around". Just suffice it to say lil sista wasn't kiddin' around a bit.

In other news, the girls enjoyed the day at home. They played in the sandpile and ended up filthy.







Addie tickled me today insisting she could still wear her size 5 slim jeans. Yeah not so much. They were skin tight but she wore them anyway.  Ali and Addie both played and laughed most of the day. Only a few sisterly skirmishes so the day was nice after all the drama from the morning. We cheered on Animal Kingdom in the Preakness Stakes, but it wasn't meant to be. No Triple Crown winner this year!  :(

Ali had a great last day of school yesterday and we cannot wait to get our summer on!

No comments:

Post a Comment