Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Time flies..

Life would be infinitely happier if we could only be born at the age of eighty and gradually approach eighteen.
- Mark Twain

This is Ali Grace drying her own hair and primping. I'm not ready for it. I totally admit I am terrified. Ali Grace has always been very well behaved and she still is, but I'm starting to see these looks that say "you are sooooo not cool" and I really don't know how to respond except to say "don't ever look at me like that again". Then I get the shrugging shoulders and "WHAT??"   We've seriously gone from playing with dolls one night to begging for permission to wear lip gloss the next. Where did the in between time go???  This was my sweet baby just a few years ago...






Sigh.... yes. A little Mama depression has set in! I will soon be the mother of a 5th grader. Not cool. Not cool at all.




No comments:

Post a Comment