Monday, October 31, 2011

Boo Y'all!

Today was exhausting! I jetted over to EBA to watch the girls' Halloween Parade then zoomed at Mach3 to get back to Louisville to work. My classroom was used for the haunted house this past Saturday and those fraidy cat kids tore the curtains down, scratched all the posters off the wall and left remnants of what I think was once a jelly shoe. Since I don't have a class until 11:30 I thought I'd have time to clean up but I KNEW it would take me awhile to get it back together. When I got back, a few students had put my room back together for me! Bless them!  
While sitting at EBA this morning waiting on the parade, I got a text from Pete's sweet cousin Rachel. She was on the way to the hospital because precious Claire Elizabeth was on her way! I was so excited for her! Shortly after, we got this picture. Aren't they just precious? I know big brother Carson is just over the moon with excitement.  Congratulations Rachel, Mark and Carson! What a beautiful addition to the herd of Lyles cousins. 


I got home today and was totally done. I decided to take a nap on the sofa until trick or treating time. The girls came downstairs and I asked them whether they wanted to go to Louisville, Waynesboro or to Millen with their Daddy who was working the fall festival there. Addie said I JUST WANT SOME CANDY! I jokingly said "honey we can go buy a bag of candy at wal-mart!". She said "AWESOME!". They had been to the church trunk or treat, and to the Halloween parade at school today. They were about costumed out it seems. Soooo...
2 bags of candy at Wal Mart 20.00
Lalaloopsy and Judy Moody movie for making all A's 30.00
Dinner at Burger King 15.00
Not having to go out in the cold for trick or treating... PRICELESS!






No comments:

Post a Comment