Friday, October 7, 2011

Whistle While You Work!





I have to thank my friend Amber for the amazing Clock Game. Today before our weekend company arrived, I challenged the kids to spend 30 minutes cleaning. If they kept at it for 30 minutes, I promised TWO pans of cookies tonight. They delivered and so did I!  

Ali Grace stayed home from school today because her eyes were burning when she woke up this morning. This afternoon they seemed slightly better but as the evening wore on, they started hurting really badly. Being terrified of any funk related to the eyeballs, I took her to the ER. She had pink eye. I've been a parent for over 10 years and I've never had to deal with pink eye! I have to give a shout out to Jefferson Hospital. I've had several ER visits there with Pete and the girls. I've always been pleased with their service. We were in and out in a little over an hour and the doctor gave me Neomycin for the weekend so I could go ahead and get Ali started on antibiotics tonight. Three cheers for a great hometown hospital! 

The weekend didn't start like I'd planned but we're back on track! My nephew Colten had arrived by the time I returned from the ER and the fun marathon was on! Tomorrow we're going to watch Ali Grace cheer (in sunglasses per her doctor!) and then we will be cheering on the Dawgs tomorrow night. I so need this weekend!



No comments:

Post a Comment