Monday, October 24, 2011

Typical Monday

I'm not generally a supporter of labor unions, but I tell you if one were to propose the total elimination of Mondays from the work week, they might just get my support. Y'all know all that whining I did this weekend over the havoc that is Homecoming Week in my house,  and how I cannot stand the dressup stuff that goes along with it? Well enter RED RIBBON WEEK! I could not make this up y'all. I thought I'd survived the dress up week only to be told this morning that it was again pajama day. Are y'all for real? We just did this crazy mess last week! I know it's a lot of fun for the kiddos, so I just smile and cuss under my breath while digging through the laundry basket trying to find something suitable.

Ali Grace was home today because she's literally allergic to everything I think. Her eyes were draining. Her nose was stopped up. She was a sight for sore eyes. Literally. I went in to work to handle a few things and then came home to get her from my Daddy who is a total lifesaver by the way. She rode with him to take a tractor to the dealership in town before I got home and then we spent the day tinkering around the house. I did a little laundry and browsed Pinterest. Ali read a little of her book. Other than that we were about useless. Kind of like Mondays in general. Useless.

No pictures today. Photo card is corrupted. Perfectly reasonable ending to my day!

No comments:

Post a Comment