Saturday, October 22, 2011

Fine Fall Day

This is one mama who's glad to see Homecoming Week come and go. The kids love all this dress up craziness, but it sends me over the edge. Both of them flip out if they can't find one essential piece of their perfect "crazy red and white day" outfit. Pish.. I've got bigger fish to fry kiddos. If you want crazy red and white day attire, you'd better tell me before the night before! Thanks to my friend Sara Jane who took this picture of Ali Grace at EBA and called it "Spartans go Hollywood". Too cute. She took another great shot of another cutie patootie in Ali's class and called her "Pippy Long Spartan". Now THAT is funny!



Pete is gone hunting in South Georgia this weekend so the girls and I just hung out around the house. Luckily, they got along beautifully and played together all day without a cross word.







We went across the road for Poppy's boiled shrimp this evening and they were delicious!

Then I took on both of the girls in a game of basketball. I had time to stop and snap a picture or two and I STILL showed 'em Mama has skills!!



No comments:

Post a Comment