Sunday, November 6, 2011

Cousins are a Blessing!



This weekend ADDIE was the Hokie punk. She insisted on wearing her VT tee shirt even though the Hokies weren't playing. 

I got these cute tees at Old Navy online! Aren't they adorable?


Early Saturday, we took off to Jesup because Pete's brother, David, was bringing Emma and Sarah to visit for the weekend. Aunt Jess had to work so she couldn't make the trip from Charlottesville. David  is in the Nurse Practitioner program at UVA and brought Pete a UVA hat, which I would not allow him to wear in the house. They spent the night at the hunting camp and enjoyed some brother time.


 Emma and Addie are 6 weeks apart. They have been glued at the hip for their entire lives. Even when Emma lived far away, they were peas in a pod. I love that about them. They love each other to pieces and I hope they do forever!






Sweet Sarah thought she could do everything the "bit gulls" (big girls) could do. I really enjoyed her this weekend. I love hearing her say "Aunt Tarmen". 


It was a fabulous weekend overall. The DAWGS won! The Gamecocks lost! How SWEET IT IS!


1 comment: