Monday, October 17, 2011

Fabulous Fall is Here!

I love Fall Y'all!  Of course I love Summer because I'm a teacher  and I really enjoy that time off with the girls. However, after enduring a Georgia July and August, I'm always so excited about cooler temperatures, a fireplace, football games, and pumpkins. My bitties are such snow whites, that they have to stay indoors a lot in the late summer so brisk fall air means I get to run them outside again! This weekend the rule was if you want to stay indoors you must be reading a book. If you want to go outside, you may do whatever you want as long as it does not include a trip to the emergency room or me filing a missing persons report.

We have a busy week ahead. Ali Grace's last Jr Pro football game is tomorrow afternoon (sniffle sniffle) and Aunt Bonnie is here visiting the Ponderosa for a few days. Should make for a fantastic week! 
A few pictures from the weekend...


Check out this Percheron gelding. This is the first time I've actually SEEN a Percheron outside a stall. Hard to tell here just how massive he is. Unbelievable! I really enjoyed watching them in the Draft Horse Show.










No comments:

Post a Comment