Monday, October 3, 2011

Nanny's bling

Check out this bling! This kind of junk only comes from a GRANDMA! Addie rode into town with Nanny to pick Ali Grace up from cheer practice (have I mentioned how I would never survive without my mom/dad/mother in law/father in law?) While they waited on Ali to get out of practice they browsed the Dollar General merchandise and this is what Addie picked out!  Addie Belle sported her fake fingertips and rings during homework time tonight.


The weather was gorgeous today.  Peaches and her baby enjoyed the sunshine.




Pete worked late this evening and so we hung out at Nanny and Poppy's for awhile. 






What is it about mud that fascinates my children? They LOVE squishing their toes in the mud and making rivers and dams in the dirt.  I took them out of a subdivision almost 5 years ago and I think they've progressed nicely don't you?

No comments:

Post a Comment