Thursday, June 2, 2011

Sweet Summer So Far!


It's definitely summer now. Know how I know? The frozen concoction machine came out of hibernation today! Although it's made its sweet share of frozen margaritas, the bulk of its duties involve slushies for the kids. That machine works overtime during the summer.

I snapped this picture yesterday. Someone tell me how I'm going to handle THIS hot mess when she's a teenager. For the record, I do not purchase camouflage. This was a tragic purchase my husband made and of course she loves it.


Addie has already influenced her friend Sam. Notice his footwear. 



Addie has been in love with Dr. Spratling's train table for two years. Since she first started going to the dentist, she has wanted a train table. I kept putting her off thinking it was just a phase and that it would pass. She STILL asks for a train table! Finally I found one on sale and ordered it. She paced the floor waiting on the UPS truck today. She loves it! Who woulda thunk it?

2 comments:

  1. We need a Cooperville trip asap!! I need a drink and Colten needs to play with the train table!!!

    ReplyDelete