Saturday, June 4, 2011

Sleepy Saturday

I have no idea why, but last night I dreamed I was reading a book with words that when put together made no sense whatsoever. When I woke up I was exhausted from trying to make some sense out of what I was reading! I had a house FULL of people last night and everyone slept well except me!  Luckily it didn't take anything more than a morning nap and a Pineland Bakery cream cheese danish to snap me out of it. Pete went into town this morning and came back with bear claws, cinnamon swirls, donuts, danish, and all sorts of goodies. He's a man after my own heart.




The Giles clan left this morning shortly before lunch and luckily we talked them into taking a puppy! They didn't take us up on the buy one get one free special, but that's okay. We're glad the puppy has found a good home!  Ali Grace slept for 2 solid hours after they left! She was exhausted! Addie and Cohen played in the hot tub several times throughout the day. They've alternated between hot tub, train table, and trampoline. It's so good to see kids enjoying each other's company. We're hoping they've worn themselves out and that the frozen concoction machine will be gearing up any minute!

No comments:

Post a Comment