Friday, August 26, 2011

Writing it Down so I Don't Forget


 We'd promised Ali Grace we'd go eat crab legs for her birthday but we just hadn't gotten around to it until tonight. Ali Grace can eat a grown man under the table when it comes to crab legs! She cracks 'em like a pro!

Check out this photo of Addie Belle. If you know Coleman Lake, you'll recognize this door as the entrance to the BAR!  The conversation preceding this photo went like this:
Addie: Mama I want to go to the bar.
Me: Addie you are not old enough to go into a bar.
Addie (pouting): Well how old do you have to be?
Me: Twenty one.
Addie (pouting more): Well that stinks. I am at least going to peek inside.

I may have my hands full with her!


We are so excited about seeing the Tomlinsons this weekend! They are arriving in the morning hopefully in time for Pineland Bakery donuts! Have a great weekend everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment