Thursday, August 18, 2011

It's good to know people...



It is GOOD to have connections! My Aunt Bonnie (My Mama's twin sister) has a supersonic embroidering machine. I think it will do housework for you and even converts into a riding vacuum cleaner.  :)  This summer I bought a few tee shirts and left them with her while we were at the beach. Today they came in the mail! The girls LOVED them!  

Ali and I had a great evening watching "SuperNanny". The girls always watch certain shows like "How It's Made" and all sorts of things with their Daddy. Ali and I watch Supernanny. We both sit there with our mouths hung wide open for most of the show. It makes me thankful for well behaved children.

We are doing well around here and getting back into the school groove. The girls have had a fairly good start to the school year and they love their teachers. They absolutely cannot wait for the weather to cool down a bit. We are all anxiously awaiting the sweatshirt, firepit, crockpot, and football weather. This heat has run its course and we want to see some changing leaves!!

No comments:

Post a Comment