Sunday, August 14, 2011

Happy Birthday Sweet Alison Grace!

Ten years ago today I became a Mama and even though I love both my girls equally, Ali Grace will always hold that honor. I thought she would NEVER get here. I was more than a week overdue with her when I threatened to burn my doctor's house down and he agreed to induce me. No one was at the hospital when she was born other than Pete and me. We had no idea she would arrive so quickly and honestly, that's the last time I've ever seen her be in a hurry.

She got up early yesterday and went into town with her Daddy to get her new bike. I am so thankful that the girls still love running around and playing outdoors. I was more than happy to get her a new bike for her birthday!



She picked out her bike but didn't like it because it had tassels. Pete promptly removed the tassels and Ali Grace gave them to Addie to wear in her hair. 


I love this sweet pic of my girls!

We were soooo glad to see Colten this weekend!! He got the award for singing Happy Birthday the loudest and cutest!

Ali Grace got a huge birthday breakfast cooked by Poppy and Nanny this morning!

Check out these pics of Ali over the last few years...






Tybee Island Pre-K Trip



Happy birthday sweet girl! You're beautiful inside and out!

No comments:

Post a Comment