Saturday, August 6, 2011

in a van DOWN by the RIVER~

 ALL of the school clothes were washed, ironed and hung up today!  Addie has a couple of dresses from last year that still fit, but overall BOTH girls had to have all new clothes. They both really grew over the summer!  My Aunt Bonnie made this too cute dress for Ali Grace:
   I love it! Ali does too and I'm hoping it will be one of those dresses she can wear virtually year round. Here's the fabric up close:

Aunt Bonnie and her supersonic sewing machine also created this cute tee shirt:


My sinuses are crazy and I am almost ready to concede that I am in fact, allergic to MYSELF! I am so tired of sneezing and I really felt yucko today! Which brings me to this.. Today Pete and the girls helped clean the house this morning when I got back from the hair salon. In an hour or so it was just Pete and an hour after that it was just me. Me and my post nasal drip doing the laundry... How does that happen? Ladies out there- does your husband look at you and your post nasal drip ironing away and make a kissing motion at you? I don't know what to say about that. Hello! women don't want you to blow them a kiss! They want you to help put away the laundry!  I have considered that sometimes it may be best to live like Chris Farley, in a van DOWN by the RIVER! I mean seriously, not that much space, couldn't be too hard to keep clean. Or... maybe I could stay here and just send my husband and children to live in the van down by the river.  Since I am seriously the only one in this house who seems to care whether or not we live in squalor, I think this may be a viable alternative. I'm going to see if I can find a suitable van, and then get back to you all on that. 

No comments:

Post a Comment