Saturday, August 27, 2011

Terrific Tomlinsons!





We had a great day today! The girls always love to see the Tomlinsons pull into the driveway. Addie Belle literally SCREECHED when she saw Cohen come in the mudroom door!  The kids had a blast playing on the hay bales and tinkering around together today. Brian, Alicia, Pete and I all took the opportunity to catch up and solve the problems of the world while the kids played. 
Tomorrow afternoon I have a tea with the ladies of the DAR. Don't laugh. My Mama steamed cleaned my floors to guilt me into going with her! I'm only kidding. I'm actually looking forward to it. Addie Belle is going to her friend Mary Joyce's birthday party at the country club and then I have a mountain of laundry to fold. After five weeks, I think we're getting back into the school rhythm. Enjoy the rest of the weekend!!


No comments:

Post a Comment