Thursday, February 18, 2010

Tea room yellow almost killed my fellow!

 Since we have family coming in for Addie's birthday this weekend, I've been pestering my husband constantly about getting finished with Addie's room painting!  Poor Addie has been sleeping on the sofa for  over a week because all of her room furnishings are piled on her bed in the middle of the floor. Pete will probably be paying for it tomorrow but he did finish the bedroom and the yellow is really pretty. He didn't get her bathroom or her closet but that's a good rainy day project I guess. Tomorrow I'll be furiously moving her furniture back into place before Addie's cousins, Emma and Sarah arrive.

I bought new Clinique makeup over the weekend and though I used to use Clinique, I'm not sure I like anything  that you can fit 200 dollars worth of in a package not much bigger than a shoebox. I haven't tried it yet. Maybe it will make me look so radiantly young and beautiful that it will be worth it. Something tells me I may be disappointed. :)  Clinique online is really neat though. The online consultants are REALLY good. They don't work commission so I didn't feel pressured to buy things I didn't need. I'll report later on whether the money was well spent or if I'd have been better off just ringing up the local Avon lady.

2 comments:

  1. I still use Merle Norman- get it in Sandersville. I've really only been in the store once. Matt goes over to S'ville at least once a week so I send him to get something when I need it. The ladies swoon all over Matt cause he is such a good husband to pick up his wife's make-up. The call him "Sugar" and such.

    Started using Merle Norman as a teenager. Mom had severe allergic reactions to Mary Kay and so I've never been one to venture out. Had to go to Sephora and pick something up for a friend the other day. That place is unbelievable! The cost of make-up is ridiculous. I think I could get a face lift for what I've invested in cosmetics. I have always wondered about that tattooed eyeliner/lipliner. Heard the results of Michael Jackson's autopsy- had his lids and lips tattooed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your fella thinks you look radiant all the time!

    ReplyDelete