Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Hark!

You know it's Christmas when I've talked Pete into climbing onto the ledge of my atrium window to put up my decorations! He's a trooper!  :)
We've been very busy getting everything decorated for a few upcoming parties. I love decorating for Christmas! 


While Pete was hanging the hooks in the mudroom (which is ALMOST done!) I heard a music box playing "Hark the Herald Angels Sing". I followed the music to my bedroom and found Addie almost asleep in my bed. Everyone close to us knows Addie's favorite song is Hark! The Herald Angels Sing. She sings it year round. Johnny Cash's "Ring of Fire" and Alan Jackson's rendition of "Tis So Sweet" closely follow on her list of favorites. 


Addie flipped out last night because she accidentally touched the elf and she was worried that he would lose his magical powers! Since we found him doing snow angels in a pile of sugar on our counter, I'd say his powers are all good!

No comments:

Post a Comment