Monday, July 25, 2011

Very Vera!

Check out my Ali Grace who's growing up way too quickly. She wants you to check out her new Vera Bradley bag for school. Ali Grace seldom asks for ANYTHING name brand, so when she asked for a Vera purse, we felt compelled to get her one! Isn't she a doll?





And just check out her little circa 1985 side pony tail. I just love her to pieces.



My daddy came home from the hospital today and in our excitement I forgot to take a single picture.  Addie woke up wailing in the middle of the night last night saying she had a bad dream. I asked her what her dream was about and she said "Mama I don't want to speak of it". I didn't ask her anymore and I don't know if it had a thing to do with her missing her Poppy but I do know she's been all out of sorts this weekend while he was in the hospital. We had a great dinner tonight and it was awesome to have the old man back home on the Ponderosa!

2 comments:

  1. love the purse glad your dad is ok

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute purse. As my oldest starts middle school, I've really understand the whole "brand name" thing. As you know, I don't think our kids are near as pressured as kids in other communities to have the "it" item- thank goodness. I'm glad our children are growning up with an appreciation of how blessed they are to come from good homes with loving parents.

    So glad Poppy is on the mend. Don't you love the fact your kiddos have an appreciation and deep love for their grandparents.

    ReplyDelete