Wednesday, June 12, 2013

It's great to be 38!


I don't really get all excited about birthdays. Not just because this is my 38th and I'm getting older. I just never have been a big birthday person so a low key margarita by the pool with the Teacher of the Gifted was a great way to celebrate. 
Addie helped me get ready for brunch..



I got a few new charms for my bracelet...


I'd rather have gotten a new dishwasher but the girls were so proud of what they'd picked out, that I couldn't help but love it.

Addie and I ran by Nanny and Poppy's and picked them up for the monthly Vidette Community Dinner at the church. Small towns are such a blessing.. Fried chicken and deviled eggs are just a couple of the many reasons...



Then we came home and Addie Belle packed her bags to head to her cousin Emma's tomorrow. I'm going to help Jessica get some boxes unpacked and Addie is spending the night with Emma. 
The David Bennetts are about 30 miles from the Pete Bennetts. I have a feeling Jessica and I will be burning up the road between Vidette and Harlem over the next few years. 








No comments:

Post a Comment