Monday, June 10, 2013


Ali Grace and her daddy headed off to 4-H camp this morning. Whenever one of the kiddos is gone, I always miss them but it does give me some special time to spoil the other one rotten. I know Addie and I will find something to get into this week..



Aunt Jess, Emma and Sarah arrived safely Saturday night and Pete helped Jess get all the boxes unloaded. I kept Sarah and Emma along with my two yahoos and it's clear from the picture below why I don't have 4 children...


We've gotten a ridiculous amount of rain this week and the dirt road has gotten to the point that it's difficult to navigate. My only other choice is to take the farm driveway through Mama and Daddy's drive. Then you have to contend with the goats in the road...




Either way, this sign on my screened porch is still true...



Looking forward to a great week playing with the unreal amount of frogs that have descended upon us from the freaky amount of rain we've gotten...


Honing our surfing techniques in the pool...


and of course fitting in some cousin time...





No comments:

Post a Comment